Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Payment Proof from EasyHits4U

EasyHits4U is an traffic exchange site. They have good rate exchange that is 1:1 click ratio. Besides, they also give us money, $0.3 per 1000 clicks. We can request payment once our balance reach $3.


Payment Proof
See payment proof that I received from legit PTC sites.
New PTC
See New PTC sites that worth to be its member.
Scam PTC
Stay away from these PTC scam lists.





I have reach $3.2 in my balance, so I can request my payment. It's need 3 days before I receive my money. Here is my first payment from EasyHits4U, the number one traffic exchange site.



If you interesting to get traffic for your site, and money too, simply hit this banner to learn more about EasyHits4u.

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Share:

3 comments:

  1. I try to join this one...I hope it really not a scam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've proven myself that they really pay. also i get the traffic for my blog with 1:1 rate. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Tags

3x10 matrix system 5centminimum 5centminium payment 888bux adbtc Apteka Money Atlcoin berburu ruble best mini ptc best ptc best ptc sites Boss Money bux.gs buxeco buxify buxjunction buxjunction payment buxmatrix buxmatrix payment buxp cashium cheap auto insurance christyclix clicksia clixsense clixsense payment co.cc coinpayu Compass cpm dollar mines donkeymails donkeymails payment Drakon Farm e-Invest e-invest proof easyhits4u easyhits4u payment Economic Game eid mubarak exchange Express Wallet express wallet proof fastsmm faucet faucetpay free coin gagabux geostring Golden Birds goodcarmaclicks goodkarmaclicks payment gptbank grabtc hkbuzz hkbuzz payment how to dispute hyip program incentria incrasebux incrasebux payment indo evolution network indomatrix infinitybux infinitybux payment Investment investment program jillsclickcorner jpbux jphfbux jzbux jzbux payment Konstantinova legit ptc Leonbit Leonbit Proof Lider Interpro linkgrand linkgrand payment litecoin Make money online matrixmails matrixmails payment microtask Money Game motorcycle insurance neobux neobux payment new ptc olebux onbux onbux payment online biz online opportunities Ostap and Ko Ostap and Ko proof other paid-to-promote palmbux palmbux payment Paying payment proof paypal paypal dispute personal premium member promoteburner ptc review ptcbox rastabux rastabux payment review ptc Rubel Mining ruble Ruble Mining russian SaveUp Fun SaveUp Fun Proof scam ptc Social Network Promotion Start Company Club traffic exchange upbux vcbux vcbux payment VKTarget vktarget payment wizbux wizbux payment wizbux scam wordlinx wordlinx payment Wotmoney